Located on the 3rd Floor of Borough Hall
Open Friday evenings 7:00-10:00pm
Dumont residents in Grades 5-6-7
The Youth Center is located on the third floor of the Dumont Borough Hall and
is available for use on Friday evenings for Dumont residents who are attending
the fifth through seventh grades. Entrance to the Youth Center is located on the
south side of the building.
All teens attending will receive a list of rules and regulations.
Registration form and parental consent form are required before a membership
card is issued for participation in the Youth Center. Parent/guardian are to
attach a recent photo of your child to the consent form. Membership cards will
be presented each Friday for admittance into the Center.
Return of the registration form to the Recreation Department and membership card will be issued at that time.
Rules for attending Youth Center:
- Parents will drop off their child no earlier than 6:45 pm at the Borough
- All children are to go directly to the third floor of the Borough Hall where
they will sign in for the evening. No one will be allowed to leave the premises
during the three hours the Youth Center is in operation. If for some reason a
child feels the need to leave the premises, a parent/guardian will be called to
Youth Center to sign out their child. If a child attempts to leave the premises
a parent will be called to sign out their child.
- Teens will be issued a membership card to the Youth Center for
- There will be no roaming around the building at the Borough Hall.
- Parents are responsible to pick up their child at the close of Youth Center
- Disrespectful behavior towards the supervisors or fellow teens at the center
will be result in the parent being called to come and pick up their child. If
the problem continues membership to the Youth Center will be revoked.
- Destroying property of the Borough is cause for permanent ban from use of
the Youth Center. Parents will be financially responsible for repair and/or
replacement of property.
- Center is closed when the Borough Hall is closed for holidays.